Monday, December 1, 2008

Gobble gobble!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Here's a pic from the bash that we had at our house. My parents, Blake's parents, my Granddaddy, Blake's Pops, my brother Jason and his gf (Martha Stewart) Christy, Blake's brother and sister Chris and Gia and their families, my uncle Richard and Blake's aunt Cheryl and Blake's work buddy Johan and his family - WERE ALL OUT IN FULL FORCE! *
What did we eat? What didn't we eat would be a better question. You name it and we ate it. Crab stuffed mushrooms, every pie under the sun, two turkeys, two gravies, ham, 5 casseroles, homemade hogs head cheese and monkey bread (yuuuum) two kinds of dressing... the list goes on and on. Needless to say we were all miserable after but worked all our food off watching the kids play kickball. :)

I'll post more soon. Thank you to everyone who came and made our first Thanksgiving in our home so wonderful. We love all of you and are so THANKFUL that you are in our life.

PS - Blake and I put up all our Christmas decorations Sunday so I'll have to post those soon!

PPS - Sorry I haven't put up any pics lately. The Red Raiders have been a little disappointing lately so I don't have anything to brag about. :(

* Whoops I forgot to include Pumpkin Robicheux - the little chihuahua that Aerica is holding. :)

No comments: