Monday, February 2, 2009

Come and knock on our door

We'll be waiting for you!

Nina, Laura, Haley, Kellie, Lauren and I enjoyed our first of our bimonthly Diva Dinners tonight at Kellie's house. Kellie prepared tortilla soup and brownies with ice cream for dessert AND Laura brought fresh lemons from her gma's lemon tree and we had fresh squeezed lemonade. Yummo.

We had a busy night planning away - Haley and I might go a little overboard at times - but we have parties planned until 2012. At least. And Haley introduced us to a fun little website for ecards. (For mature audiences only.) I might be sending one of those soon. :)

Thanks for the great food Kel. I'm looking forward to the next dinner at Lauren's abode. I'll try to get my camera timer to work so I can fill my role as historian better!

No comments: