Monday, November 3, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT... Smell my feet!

Happy Halloweenie!!
Blake and I went out to Whiskey Creek with Jason, Christy, Lauren Jacobson and Ben (Andy's brother who just moved back to Houston with his wife Lauren. Woohoo more friends!) And Wayne and Lauren and Carla and James met up with us later on. GOOD TIMES. For some reason some of us skipped dinner that night and were in rare form. (I was one of them.) But Halloween night out at a bar is always a good time either way!

Jason and Christy: GI Joe and Jane
Blake and I: Used car salesman and fighter pilot (lame repeat costume)Ben: Nacholibre!Lauren: firefighterAll of us dancing with party boy. He had those moves DOWN!Aren't you DIEING to buy a used caddy from this guy?Blake dipping me - sans the concussion.
I have never seen that shirt before and I don't want to know where you got it!!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful time and got some good candy!!!

No comments: