Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our Mad Potter Party

Back in July (waaaaay back), Haley (the great organizer), put together a night of painting at a pottery studio in the River Oaks area. Mad Potter.

It made me think of Katie, Kellie, Erin, and I at Glaze Gallery back in our high school days. Tear!

Mad Potter has a diva night where ladies can come paint and drink bottomless wine! I'm not sure if getting schnockered is really conducive to pretty pottery but who cares!

I painted 4 tiles with our new home address on them - 7027 Sanders Hill Lane. And I plan on laying them in a flowerbed in our front yard or something. Some other ladies painted trivets, ice cream bowls or cups. And some people (LAURA) commissioned their artwork out to other artists (LAUREN). :)


I forgot to add that the studio supplies boas, glasses and crowns for you to wear when you paint. The glasses that Kellie is wearing are her own prescription pair though.



Laura with her plate that she did all on her own - JK!

Pretty pretty Haley with her pretty pretty cup!
Kate was dancing because she was flying out to see her bf in Seattle the next day.


Are you eating the plate Lauren?

Good times ladies! :)


1 comment:

Becki said...

Hi! I am the studio manager at The Mad Potter, and absolutely love the photos you have posted in your blog of our Diva Night! We are currently working on putting together new marketing materials for this event, and I would love permission to use some of your photos! If you wouldn't mind e-mailing or calling the studio, I would greatly appreciate it! riveroaks@themadpotter.com or 713-807-8900- my name is Becki! Thanks so much.