Thursday, September 11, 2008

Let's plug Best Buy, shall we?

So Blake and I spent a lot of time on Consumer Reports.com and talking to lots of sales people researching appliances for our new home - and I thought I would share the fruits of our labor with you. And when I say fruits of our labor - I mean it will take us 36 months of laboring to pay off these fruits! (Thank God for no interest financing. Cha ching!)

But they sure will make it fun to do laundry. :)

First our tv - A Samsung 46'' 1080p 120 mHz flat panel LCD tv. (This is the purchase I was least involved in.) The Geek Squad will be coming after we close on our house so they can wall mount this sucker in our living room. Fancy!

Then, the washing machine. A white, LG 4.2 cu ft front loader. It has a 'baby wear' cycle. Jeez! Even Best Buy wants to know when we'll be having babies! My fav feature:

"4-tray dispenser with prewash, wash, bleach and fabric softener compartments. Distributes cleaning agents at the proper time during the cycle for improved performance."




Our dryer (we splurged on a steam dryer.) A LG 7.3 cu ft white front loader. And of course we got pedestals for both these bad boys so our 6" plus tall backs don't have to bend over all the time.




Then the fridge: LG 26.5 Cu Ft Stainless-Steel Refrigerator. (We kept it old school with the side by side.)

No comments: