Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas at the River

Our trip to the Guadalup! It was a great time... some people almost got punched for snoring, some got shot with the BB gun (CLENCH!), some walked in on people passed out in the bathroom, but for the most part everyone got along. Thanks to the Jacobson's for letting us use the house. Hopefully the cleaning ladies liked the ham and potato salad we left behind.

Playing Battle of the Sexes on Friday night- I don't remember who won. Matthew successfully read a clue card though. Speakadahouse! George W Bish! Then we moved on to a friendly game of Kings. Here's Jeff stripped down to his ribbed wife beater after saying the word 'drink' too much. That's for not giving us the point in Battle of the Sexes when we said a wife beater was a white sleeveless tank top, "NO... it's a white RIBBED tank top." Jerk. But this is the game that got Christy in trouble because she got the king cup. It was either that or the not being able to rhyme on 9 busta rhyme. Don't ask.I'm all bundled up for the fire. It was cold! Something like 30 degrees and it was windy too!! Like the slippers? Jeff and I won gift certificates at a grand opening of some outfitter in downtown Gruene. So I bought slippers and Jeff bought beenies. You'll see the beenie later... I'm surprised he didn't lease the beenie.


All of us at the front of the house next to the horseshoe pit. Nice fire huh?
Jason and Christy.
He pumpkin and she pumpkin. She pumpkin looked like a oompa loompa in all her gear. A cute oompa loompa though. Too bad we don't have video of her doing that dance.
Jason's idea of a good time. CONSUME!
Dancing around the fire - part of a rule in Kings - I think I was doing the soulja boy.
Here's Lauren (is that the beenie?) "Hit me again Ike and put some steak behind it!"


Jeff trying to remember how many boxes of Cheese it party mix is left, either that or where a Fit could fit.

I was also pretty good with the BB gun. Who said they didn't like the potato salad -DANCE!





Can you canoe?
The river is so calm without drunken flashing tubers.

"I'll just paddle on the left, you adjust."
Thank God the BB didn't have long range.






Flashback to New Year's Eve 2006 with the cowboy boots out. Jeff was trying to give us dancing lessons......they didn't go so well. Blake didn't have enough strength to hold me up - he didn't eat enough heart your stop that morning.


I can't figure out how to turn the video - for some reason I dance better with Jason. Maybe we'll sub Jason in for our first dance at the wedding. Either that or Lauren - Lauren and I worked on a pretty sweet dance move too. It mostly involves her dropping me on my face but it looks pretty sweet when we pull it off.



You know what I need? A NERD ROPE!

No comments: